CHILD AND INFANT RESTRAINTS
The bibliography represents literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) as related to restraints in automobiles for children and infants. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
- Record URL:
- See also PB-294314.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1979-6
- Pagination: 82 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Bibliographies; Child restraint systems; Children; Highway safety; Infants; Motor vehicles; Prevention; Reviews; Safety; Safety equipment
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00198288
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: SB-34 Biblio., DOT-HS-804 729
- Files: NTIS, NTL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 29 1979 12:00AM