PROCEEDINGS OF THE WORKSHOP ON TRANSPORTATION/URBAN FORM INTERACTIONS HELD AT CAMBRIDGE, MA. ON AUGUST 14-15, 1978
Contents: A form of utility function for the UMOT model; An analysis of transportation/land use interactions; Toward a methodology to shape urban structure; Approaches for improving urban travel forecasts; Quasi-dynamic urban location models with endogenously determined travel costs; Criticality and urban retail structure--aspects of catastrophe theory and bifurcation; Dynamic models of competition between transportation modes; Dynamic urban growth models; Measures of the spatial distribution of U.S. populations 1790-1970 and their correlation with transport, energy consumption and GNP.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA USA 02142
- Kahn, D
- Publication Date: 1979-6
- Pagination: 288 p.
- TRT Terms: City planning; Energy; Energy consumption; Forecasting; Fuel consumption; Land use; Land use planning; Location; Mathematical models; Meetings; Mode S; Shopping centers; Supply; Systems engineering; Traffic engineering; Transportation; Transportation planning; Travel budgets; Travel costs; Travel demand; Travel patterns; Urban development; Urban growth; Urban transportation; Urbanization; Workshops
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models; Transportation models
- Old TRIS Terms: Supply economics
- Subject Areas: Energy; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00198282
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT/TSC/RSPA-79/16 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 29 1981 12:00AM