The bibliography represents literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) concerning the development and use of shoulder harnesses in motor vehicles. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields.
- See also PB-227 753, and PB-194 314.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1979-6
- Pagination: 105 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Indexes (Information management); Manual safety belts; Motor vehicles; Safety equipment; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Indexes documentation
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00198232
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-804 730, SB-35
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 15 2002 12:00AM