BICYCLE-MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS; STATISTICS AND STRATEGIES FOR REDUCTION
The report examines recent bicycle-motor vehicle accident statistics for the Baltimore region, places them in the context of available national statistics, and suggests strategies for reducing the region's bicycle-motor vehicle accident rate.
- Sponsored in part by Federal Highway Administration, Washington, DC., and Maryland Dept. of Transportation, Baltimore. See also PB-297276.
Regional Planning Council701 Saint Paul Street
Baltimore, MD United States 21202
Washington, DC United States 20590
Baltimore, MD United States 21240
- DeHart, G
- Publication Date: 1978-6
- Pagination: 54 p.
- TRT Terms: Bicycles; Crash rates; Highway traffic; Motor vehicles; Prevention; Safety; Statistics; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Geographic Terms: Maryland
- Old TRIS Terms: Strategy; Vehicular traffic
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00198221
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: BTL/RPC-78/003
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM