THE ROCHESTER NEW YORK INTEGRATED TRANSIT DEMONSTRATION. VOLUME II: EVALUATION REPORT
The report describes the conduct of and the impacts resulting from the implementation of a family of demand-responsive transit services and several related innovations in Greece and Irondequoit, New York, two suburbs of Rochester.
- See also Volume 1, PB-296875, and Volume 3, PB-296877. Also available in set of 3 reports, PB-296874-SET.
Systan, Incorporated343 Second Street, Suite A-D.
Los Altos, CA USA 94022
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA USA 02142
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Lave, R E
- Holoszyc, M A
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: 383 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; Coordination; Demand; Demand responsive transportation; Demonstration projects; Equipment; Evaluation; Impacts; Innovation; Level of service; Marketing; Networks; Operations research; Productivity; Promotion; Public transit; Publicity; Suburbs; Transportation operations; Transportation planning; Travel time; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Integrated transportation systems; Services; Transportation management
- Geographic Terms: New York (State)
- Old TRIS Terms: Demonstration
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00198204
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-UMTA-78-51-2Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-1084
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 15 1981 12:00AM