POLAR TRANSPORTATION REQUIREMENTS STUDY REPORT. VOLUME 1
The problem with which the study deals can be stated in three parts: to determine the justification for Coast Guard icebreakers by establishing a role in the polar regions related to the marine environment; to recommend how this role can best be implemented; and to define a Coast Guard polar role and evaluate the need for icebreakers within the context of that role. ( Author )
United States Coast Guard2100 Second Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20593
- Publication Date: 1968-11
- Pagination: 92 p.
- TRT Terms: Polar regions; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Polar transportation requirements
- Subject Areas: Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00001839
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Defense Documentation Center
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 30 1970 12:00AM