TRANSPORTATION SAFETY INFORMATION REPORT. OCTOBER, NOVEMBER, AND DECEMBER 1978 AND ANNUAL SUMMARY
The report is published quarterly. It is a compendium of selected national-level transportation safety statistics for all modes of transportation. Each report presents and compares figures for transportation fatalities, accidents, and injuries on a monthly and quarterly basis for the current and preceding years. Featured in this quarter's report is the annual summary of modal safety hazards and safety program highlights for 1978, as well as charts detailing modal safety trends from 1968-1978.
- Paper copy also available on subscription, North American Continent price $30.00/year; all others write for quote.
Transportation Systems CenterTransportation Information Division, 55 Broadway
Cambridge, MA USA 02142
- Gay, W F
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: 89 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Casualties; Collisions; Competition; Crash injury research; Crashes; Highway transportation; Periodicals; Pipeline transportation; Prevention; Railroad safety; Railroad transportation; Rapid transit; Research; Safety; Safety engineering; Statistics; Tank cars; Transportation; Transportation modes; Trucks; Water transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Rapid transit railways; Tank car safety
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00198176
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT/TSC/P24-78/4 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM