U.S. BULK VESSEL MARKETING GUIDE, GREAT LAKES-ST. LAWRENCE SEAWAY IRON ORE-GRAIN TRADE
The report develops a strategy for increasing the U.S. flag cargo share in the U.S. Great Lakes-St. Lawrence Seaway trade, known as Trade Route 89. The material included presents as a basic guide for the new or expanding vessel operator-investor in developing a marketing strategy for this trade. The two commodities are dealt with separately because of their unique characteristics and controlling factors.
Cleveland, OH United States
- Publication Date: 1978-12
- Pagination: 82 p.
- TRT Terms: Bulk cargo; Bulk cargo handling; Bulk carriers; Economic forecasting; Forecasting; Grain; Inland water transportation; Iron ores; Market assessment; Marketing; Markets; Merchant vessels; Ores; Ports; Shipping; Trade; Water transportation
- Geographic Terms: Canada; Great Lakes; Lake Ontario; Saint Lawrence Seaway; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Bulk grain; Bulk ore; Inland waterways transportation; Trade forecasts; Waterway transportation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00198093
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-GEN-6100-79045 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM