STATE OF TEXAS ENERGY CONSERVATION PLAN. VOLUME I. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Each of the Plan's program measures is described and the impacts of implementation are assessed. For each program measure, the objective, lead agency responsible for implementation, support agencies, and implementation work elements are identified, and the program measure implementation process are described.
- Sponsored in part by Federal Energy Administration, Washington, DC.
Texas Governor's Office of Energy Resources7703 North Labor Boulevard
Austion, TX United States 78752
Federal Energy Administration12th and Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20461
- Brown, W N
- Breard, H A
- Cappleman, H E
- Courtney, J F
- Duncan, W
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Pagination: 38 p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Building; Commercial buildings; Dwellings; Energy conservation; Governments; Implementation; Lighting systems; Planning; Policy; Procurement; Public buildings; Schools; State government; Structures; Thermal efficiency
- Uncontrolled Terms: Programs; School buildings
- Geographic Terms: Texas
- Old TRIS Terms: Government procurement; Illuminating
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Bridges and other structures; Construction; Education and Training; Energy; Environment; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Research; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00198067
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM