DIRECTORY OF MONTANA ENERGY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
The Montana Energy Office has compiled this Directory to provide a current inventory of all ongoing and recently completed (since 1974) energy-related research projects and programs which pertain to the State of Montana. The Directory is indexed by investigator, organization (both funding agencies and research institutions), and subject (including geographic location). Each project contains the following information: project title (and contract number, if known), investigator(s), funding agency(ies), funding amount, duration, location, description, and publications.
Montana Energy OfficeHelena, MT United States
- McLane, N B
- Publication Date: 1978-1
- Pagination: 407 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Coal; Coal mining; Crude oil; Development; Directories; Economic impacts; Energy; Environmental impacts; Geology; Inventory; Land reclamation; Land use; Natural gas; Research; Research projects; Social factors; Social impacts; Transportation; Uranium; Water resources
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Geographic Terms: Montana
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00198053
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM