MISSOURI STATE RAIL PLAN
Contents: State rail planning process; Carrier characteristics; Classes of rail service; Passenger service; Individual line by line analysis; Participation in the planning process.
- Record URL:
- Prepared in cooperation with Englund (Carl R.), Jr. and Son, Pleasantville, NY. Sponsored in part by Ozarks Regional Commission, and Federal Railroad Administration, Washington, DC.
Jefferson City, MO United States 65101
Englund (CR) and Son- Transportation Consultant76 Ridgeview Drive
Pleasantville, NY United States 10570
Federal Railroad Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1978-8
- Pagination: 212 p.
- TRT Terms: Abandonment; Common carriers; Freight transportation; Level of service; Passenger transportation; Planning; Project management; Railroad traffic; Railroad transportation; Railroads; State government; States; Subsidies; Traffic density; Transportation planning
- Identifier Terms: Railroad Revitalization and Regulatory Reform Act of 1976
- Uncontrolled Terms: Services
- Geographic Terms: Missouri
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation; Light density lines; State rail plan
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00198042
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM