OREGON ENERGY CONSERVATION PLAN IN RESPONSE TO THE FEDERAL ENERGY POLICY AND CONSERVATION ACT OF 1975 PUBLIC LAW-94-163
A partial listing of contents includes: Energy use in Oregon the need for conservation and resource development; An economic perspective - priorities for conservation and resource development; Budget and funding; Energy savings summary; Mandatory requirements; Detailed description of conservation and resource development plan; Environmental residuals summary.
Oregon Department of Energy111 Labor and Industries Building
Salem, OR United States 97310
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 146 p.
- TRT Terms: Agriculture; Budgeting; Building; Economic analysis; Energy conservation; Environmental impacts; Industrial plants; Land reclamation; Laws; Lighting systems; Regional planning; Resource development; Solar energy; Strategic planning; Thermal efficiency; Transportation; Wind power generation
- Geographic Terms: Oregon
- Old TRIS Terms: Illuminating; Reclamation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00198026
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM