LISTING OF AIRCRAFT ACCIDENTS/INCIDENTS BY MAKE AND MODEL; U.S. CIVIL AVIATION 1977
The publication contains a listing of all U.S. civil aviation accidents/incidents occurring in calendar year 1977, sorted by aircraft make and model. Included are the file number, aircraft registration number, data and location of the accident, aircraft make and model and injury index for all 4,427 accidents/incidents occurring in this period.
National Transportation Safety BoardBureau of Technology, 800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC USA 20594
- Publication Date: 1978-12-19
- Pagination: 199 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Aircraft; Aircraft collisions; Aircraft crashes; Casualties; Civil aviation; Crash investigation; Licenses; Loss and damage; Registrations; Statistics; Structural models
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft models
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Bridges and other structures; Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00198025
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-78-12
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1980 12:00AM