CONSOLIDATED TRANSPORTATION PROGRAM (1978-1982), MARYLAND
The document presents forecasts of the Department's expenditures for operating, constructing and improving transportation facilities during the period 1978 through 1982. Highway, transit, port and aviation capital projects are included, as well as operating programs funded from the Department's Transportation Trust Fund. The Consolidated Transportation Program has been developed within the framework of the preliminary Maryland Transportation Plan and is consistent with the policies and the long-range plans described there. Also, the program is based on schedule forecasts, revenue forecasts and cost estimates which incorporate assumptions of future socio-economic conditions and trends.
Baltimore, MD USA 21240
- Publication Date: 1977-2
- Pagination: 182 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Consolidations; Costs; Expenditures; Expenses; Facilities; Forecasting; Harbors; Highway transportation; Highways; Planning; Policy; Ports; Public transit; Revenues; Scheduling; State departments of transportation; Transportation; Transportation planning; Transportation policy; Water transportation
- Geographic Terms: Maryland
- Old TRIS Terms: Capitalized costs
- Subject Areas: Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Society; Terminals and Facilities; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00198016
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Sep 15 1981 12:00AM