BRIEFS OF ACCIDENTS INVOLVING MIDAIR COLLISIONS, U.S. GENERAL AVIATION, 1977
The publication contains reports of U.S. general aviation accidents involving midair collisions that occurred in 1977. Included are 34 accident files, 17 of which involve fatal accidents. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances, and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by kind of flying, phase of operation, injury index, altitude of occurrence, airport proximity, aircraft damage, pilot certificate, injuries and causal factor(s).
National Transportation Safety BoardBureau of Technology, 800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1978-12-19
- Pagination: 62 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Air transportation crashes; Casualties; Crash causes; Crash investigation; Fatalities; General aviation; General aviation aircraft; Licenses; Loss and damage; Midair crashes; Statistics
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00198012
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-78-13
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1980 12:00AM