BRIEFS OF ACCIDENTS INVOLVING ROTORCRAFT, U.S. GENERAL AVIATION, 1977
The publication contains reports of U.S. general aviation rotorcraft accidents occurring in 1977. Included are 276 accident Briefs, 29 of which involve fatal accidents. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances, and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, injury index, aircraft damage, kind of flying, pilot certificates, injuries, and causes and related factors.
National Transportation Safety BoardBureau of Technology, 800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1978-12-19
- Pagination: 179 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Air transportation crashes; Casualties; Crash causes; Crash investigation; Fatalities; General aviation; General aviation aircraft; Licenses; Loss and damage; Rotary wing aircraft; Statistics
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00197987
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-78-15
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1980 12:00AM