BRIEFS OF ACCIDENTS INVOLVING CORPORATE/EXECUTIVE AIRCRAFT, U.S. GENERAL AVIATION, 1977
The publication contains reports of U.S. general aviation corporate/executive aircraft accidents occurring in 1977. Included are 60 accident Briefs, 18 of which involve fatal accidents. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, injuries and causal/factor(s).
National Transportation Safety BoardBureau of Technology, 800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1978-12-19
- Pagination: 59 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Air transportation crashes; Business aircraft; Casualties; Crash causes; Crash investigation; Fatalities; General aviation; General aviation aircraft; Licenses; Loss and damage; Statistics
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00197979
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-78-19
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1980 12:00AM