BRIEFS OF ACCIDENTS INVOLVING COMMUTER AIR CARRIERS AND ON-DEMAND AIR TAXI OPERATIONS, U. S. GENERAL AVIATION, 1977
The publication contains reports of commuter air carrier and on-demand air taxi accidents that occurred in 1977. Included are 37 commuter air carrier and 180 on-demand air taxi accident briefs. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of operation, injuries, aircraft weight, and cause(s) and related factor(s).
National Transportation Safety BoardBureau of Technology, 800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1978-12-19
- Pagination: 154 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Air taxi service; Air transportation crashes; Casualties; Commuter aircraft; Commuter airlines; Crash causes; Crash investigation; General aviation; General aviation aircraft; Licenses; Loss and damage; Statistics
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00197978
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-78-22
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1982 12:00AM