BRIEFS OF FATAL ACCIDENTS INVOLVING WEATHER AS A CAUSE/FACTOR, U.S. GENERAL AVIATION, 1977
The publication contains reports of all fatal U. S. general aviation accidents involving weather as a cause/factor for the year 1977. Included are 258 fatal accidents in the brief format. This format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances, and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated on all accidents involving weather as a cause/factor by type of accident, phase of operation, injury index, aircraft damage, pilots certificate, injuries and cause/factor(s).
National Transportation Safety BoardBureau of Technology, 800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC USA 20594
- Publication Date: 1978-12-19
- Pagination: 260 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Aircraft collisions; Aircraft crashes; Casualties; Civil aviation; Crash causes; Crash investigation; Fatalities; General aviation; General aviation aircraft; Licenses; Loss and damage; Statistics; Weather
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00197975
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-78-16
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1980 12:00AM