BRIEFS OF ACCIDENTS INVOLVING AERIAL APPLICATION OPERATIONS, U.S. GENERAL AVIATION, 1977
The publication contains reports of U. S. general aviation aerial application accidents occurring in 1977. Included are 454 accident Briefs, 30 of which involve fatal accidents. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances, and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, injury index, aircraft damage, pilot certificate, injuries, kind of operation, and causes/factors.
National Transportation Safety BoardBureau of Technology, 800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC USA 20594
- Publication Date: 1978-12-19
- Pagination: 319 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerial surveying; Aeronautics; Agriculture; Air drop; Aircraft crashes; Aircraft operations; Casualties; Crash causes; Crash investigation; Fatalities; Fertilization (Horticulture); Fire fighting; Forestry; General aviation; General aviation aircraft; Loss and damage; Pest control; Pesticides; Sprayers; Statistics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Spraying
- Old TRIS Terms: Aerial surveys; Air drop operations; Fertilizing
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00197974
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-78-21
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1980 12:00AM