BRIEFS OF ACCIDENTS INVOLVING TURBINE POWERED AIRCRAFT, U.S. GENERAL AVIATION, 1977
The publication contains reports of U.S. general aviation turbine powered aircraft accidents occurring in 1977. Included are 129 accident Briefs, 37 of which involve fatal accidents. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances, and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, injury index, aircraft damage, pilot certificate, injuries and cause/factor(s).
- Accident Report, 1977.
National Transportation Safety BoardBureau of Technology, 800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC USA 20594
- Publication Date: 1978-12-19
- Pagination: 100 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Aircraft collisions; Aircraft crashes; Cargo aircraft; Casualties; Crash causes; Crash investigation; Fatalities; General aviation; General aviation aircraft; Jet propelled aircraft; Landing; Licenses; Loss and damage; Passenger aircraft; Statistics; Transport aircraft; Turbines; Turbojet engines
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft landing
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00197969
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AMM-78-14
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM