OZONE CONTAMINATION IN AIRCRAFT CABINS
No abstract available.
- Workshop held at Moffett Field, California, 27-28 July 1978.
Department of the NavyThe Pentagon
Washington, DC USA 20350
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: 81 p.
- TRT Terms: Air; Aircraft; Aircraft cabins; Conferences; Contaminants; Flight plans; Flight recorders; Measuring instruments; Ozone; Problem solving; Programming (Planning); Sampling; Toxicity; Vehicle compartments
- Identifier Terms: U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Contamination
- Old TRIS Terms: Air sampling
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00197947
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA-CP-2066
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1980 12:00AM