ENERGY CONSERVATION: TRANSPORTATION. VOLUME 1. 1964-1977 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The potential to achieve fuel conservation through technology, management, and planning is discussed. Transportation areas covered include urban mass transit, aviation, marine transportation, automobiles, trucks, and railroads. A few abstracts discuss public attitudes concerning conservation measures. (This updated bibliography contains 250 abstracts, none of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Hundemann, A S
- Publication Date: 1979-6
- Pagination: 257 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air transportation; Attitudes; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Competition; Energy conservation; Fuel conservation; Fuel consumption; Maritime industry; Public opinion; Public transit; Railroad transportation; Rapid transit; Shipbuilding; Surveys; Transportation; Transportation modes; Transportation operations; Trucks; Urban transportation; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation management
- Old TRIS Terms: Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Energy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00197920
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1981 12:00AM