SYNTHETIC FUELS FROM MUNICIPAL, INDUSTRIAL AND AGRICULTURAL WASTES. VOLUME 2. 1978-MARCH, 1979 (CITATIONS FROM THE AMERICAN PETROLEUM INSTITUTES DATA BASE)
The bibliography cites worldwide literature on the production of fuels from waste materials, such as animal manure, wood chips, sewage sludge, urban garbage, agricultural wastes, and old automobile tires. (This updated bibliography contains 57 abstracts, all of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Hundemann, A S
- Publication Date: 1979-6
- Pagination: 63 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Agriculture; Bibliographies; Fertilizers; Fertilizers; Industrial wastes; Refuse; Sewerage; Solid waste disposal; Synthetic fuels; Tires; Wood chips
- Uncontrolled Terms: Sewage
- Old TRIS Terms: Silver compounds
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00197915
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1979 12:00AM