SYNTHETIC FUELS FROM MUNICIPAL, INDUSTRIAL AND AGRICULTURAL WASTES. VOLUME 1. 1975-1977 (CITATIONS FROM THE AMERICAN PETROLEUM INSTITUTE DATA BASE)
The bibliography cites worldwide literature on the production of fuels from waste materials such as animal manure, wood chips, sewage sludge, urban garbage, agricultural wastes, and old automobile tires. (This updated bibliography contains 283 abstracts, none of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Hundemann, A S
- Publication Date: 1979-6
- Pagination: 289 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Agricultural wastes; Agriculture; Ammonia; Bibliographies; Carbon monoxide; Cellulose; Chippings; Energy resources; Fertilizers; Fertilizers; Incinerators; Industrial wastes; Land reclamation; Methane; Methanol; Oils; Organic materials; Pyrolysis; Refuse; Sequencing; Sewerage; Sludge (Deposit); Solid waste disposal; Synthetic fuels; Tires; Waste disposal; Wastes; Wood waste
- Uncontrolled Terms: Energy sources; Organic wastes; Sewage; Sorting
- Old TRIS Terms: Chips; Collection; Reclamation; Sludge disposal; Waste papers
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00197914
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM