STREAM EROSION AND SCOURING PROCESSES (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Studies on erosion or scouring processes and actions of rivers and streams are cited. Erosion of stream banks, bridge supports, levees, and other hydraulic structures are covered. Reports only concerned with sediment transport and erosion from surface runoff are excluded. (This updated bibliography contains 121 abstracts, 10 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- BROWN, R J
- Publication Date: 1979-5
- Pagination: 127 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Bridge piers; Bridge substructures; Channel flow; Culverts; Floods; Flow; Highway bridges; Levees; Loads; Pile foundations; Protection; Recording instruments; Scour; Sedimentation; Streamflow; Streams; Structural supports; Surveying; Surveying
- Old TRIS Terms: Bed load; Supports
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00197902
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM