CITIZEN PARTICIPATION IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT. VOLUME 2. 1974-MAY, 1979 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
This bibliography contains citations discussing administration of health care, water resources, human services, coastal zones, community affairs, recreational facilities, criminal justice and crime prevention programs, economic advancement, roads and traffic control, communications, regional transportation, and public policies. (This updated bibliography contains 367 abstracts, 104 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Kenton, E
- Publication Date: 1979-5
- Pagination: 374 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Administration; Attitudes; Bibliographies; Coastal zone management; Communities; Courts; Economic factors; Education; Housing; Housings; Interest groups; Labor relations; Leadership; Local government; Mass media; Medical services; Methodology; Participatory management; Planning; Policy; Programming (Planning); Public health; Public participation; Public relations; Recreational facilities; Regional transportation; Schools; Service agencies; Social service; Sociometrics; Traffic control; Water resources
- Old TRIS Terms: Participative management
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Education and Training; Highways; Law; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00197900
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM