AIRPORT DEVELOPMENT: SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC EFFECTS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The reports cited in this bibliography involve many phases of airport development relating to local regions and communities. They include physical design, planning, construction, operations, policies, and impacts. Studies of feasibility, conversion-utilization of military facilities, economic impact, public attitudes, and cost effectiveness are included. Municipal and rural relations, political issues, controversies, and technical assistance programs are described. (This updated bibliography contains 82 abstracts, 21 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Kenton, E
- Publication Date: 1979-5
- Pagination: 91 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Air traffic; Aircraft noise; Airport planning; Airports; Attitudes; Bibliographies; Cost effectiveness; Development; Economic development; Economic impacts; Eminent domain; Feasibility analysis; Land use; Politics; Programming (Planning); Property acquisition; Public opinion; Public participation; Public relations; Quality of life; Regional planning; Relocation (Facilities); Social factors; Social impacts; Structural design; Technical assistance; Transportation operations; Urban areas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Airport design; Relocation; Transportation management
- Old TRIS Terms: Airport development
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00197894
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM