METHOD OF INHIBITING AND/OR ERADICATING MARINE FUNGAL GROWTH WITH OBTUSASTYRENE
Marine fungal growth is inhibited and/or eradicated in wood by contacting the wood with obtusastyrene.
- Availability: This Government-owned invention available for U.S. licensing and, possibly, for foreign licensing. Copy of the patent is available from the Commissioner of Patents, Washington, DC.
Department of the NavyThe Pentagon
Washington, DC United States 20350
- Bultman, J D
- Ritchie, D D
- Jurd, L
- Publication Date: 1977-6-6
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Antifouling coatings; Fungi; Marine borers; Marine engineering; Patents; Pest control; Pesticides; Preservation; Wood; Wood preservatives
- Old TRIS Terms: Fungicides; Patents (Marine borer prevention)
- Subject Areas: Construction; Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00197848
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: PAT-APPL-804 193 Patent, PATENT-4 133 862
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM