SRDS TECHNICAL PROGRAM DOCUMENT. FISCAL YEAR 1979. RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT APPROVED PROJECTS
This document contains research and technology resumes which reflect Systems Research and Development Service, Federal Aviation Administration, approved projects. These resumes highlight the requirement, technical objective, approach, milestones scheduled for accomplishment, and end item products. Engineering and development topics include: Radar, Beacon, Navigation, Airborne separation assurance, Communications, Approach and landing systems, ATC systems command center automation, Enroute control, Flight service stations, Terminal/Tower control, Weather, and Aircraft safety.
- Publication Date: 1979-1
- Pagination: 231 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Airports; Automation; Aviation safety; Beacons; Civil aviation; Communication systems; Communications; Development; Enroute traffic control; Landing; Landing aids; Navigation; Navigational aids; Radar; Radio; Reports; Research; Weather
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft safety; Research and development; Separation
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft landing; Enroute traffic control system
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Research; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00197777
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA/RD-79-2
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM