COLLISION AVOIDANCE: AN ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY MAY 1972 - NOVEMBER 1977
Collision Avoidance was the subject of a bibliography published in 1968 as FAA report number NA-68-54 (AD 677 942). That report, which contained 1013 citations without annotations, was supplemented in 1972 with the publication of FAA report number NA-72-41 (AD 746 863) which contained 828 annotated references. This collection of 859 references to literature issued since April 1972 further supplements the information found in the two earlier reports. (Author)
National Aviation Facilities Experimental CenterFederal Aviation Administration
Atlantic City, NJ United States 08405
- BULFORD, D E
- Publication Date: 1977-12
- Pagination: 320 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Air transportation crashes; Aviation safety; Bibliographies; Crash avoidance systems; Indexes (Information management); Jet transports; Mode S; Supersonic transport planes
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00197774
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-NA-78-8 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM