RADAR TRACK DATA CORRELATION OR REACHABLE SETS REVISITED: THE REACHABLE STATE
Given an aircraft's position and velocity at time t sub 0 and the limits on the rate at which the aircraft executes horizontal turns, what is the set of all possible positions at time t, given the change in heading at time t and that the speed is unchanged. (Author)
Army Missile Research and Development CommandTechnology Laboratory
Redstone Arsenal, AL United States 35809
- Dickson, R E
- Publication Date: 1978-7-31
- Pagination: 31 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Aircraft; Aircraft pilotage; Correlation analysis; Flight paths; Forecasting; Location; Mathematical prediction; Position fixing; Radar tracking; Sets; Velocity
- Old TRIS Terms: Flight maneuvers; Position finding
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00197753
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DRDMI-T-78-61 Tech Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM