MEETING OF THE HIGH ALTITUDE POLLUTION PROGRAM SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY COMMITTEE. (1ST). EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
This is the Executive Summary of the first meeting of the High Altitude Pollution Program Scientific Advisory Committee which met in Washington, D.C. from November 29-December 1, 1978. The Committee is composed of 25 members who are experts in a number of fields related to atmospheric chemistry and physics, aviation, and engineering.
Washington, DC USA 20591
- Publication Date: 1978-12
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Advisory groups; Air pollution; Aircraft exhaust gases; Aircraft industry; Altitude; Atmosphere; Atmospheric chemistry; Atmospheric physics; Aviation; Conferences; Environmental protection; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen oxides; Ozone; Stratosphere
- Uncontrolled Terms: High altitude
- Old TRIS Terms: Advisory activities; High altitude pollution program; Upper atmosphere
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment;
- Accession Number: 00197750
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-AEE-78-31
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM