ANALYTIC STUDY NO. 3: AN ANALYSIS OF ASAP PATROL ACTIVITY AND ENFORCEMENT
The study summarizes driving while intoxicated arrests in Hennepin County, Minnesota from 1971 through 1976. Emphasis is placed on ASAP overtime patrol activity and on comparing 1976 with prior periods. Arrests are displayed by blood alcohol concentration, time of day, day of week, age, and other characteristics. Productivity and direct costs of ASAP overtime patrols are also presented.
- Prepared in cooperation with Minnesota University, Minneapolis.
Hennepin County Alcohol Safety Action Project625 2nd Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN USA 55402
University of Minnesota, MinneapolisMinneapolis, MN USA 55455
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Romslo, F
- Lowery, F
- Ives, K
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 41 p.
- TRT Terms: Age; Arrests; Blood alcohol levels; Costs; Drivers; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Law enforcement; Police; Police patrol; Prevention; Project management; Safety; Traffic safety
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Driver age
- Geographic Terms: Minnesota
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00197728
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-804-466 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-048-1-064
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM