HENNEPIN COUNTY ASAP, ANNUAL REPORT 1978-1979
The report summarizes drinking-driving related matters in Hennepin County during 1978 and compares the current status with earlier years when the Hennepin County Alcohol Safety Action Project was involved in countermeasure activities. Changes in and effects of Minnesota Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) laws are also reported.
- Prepared in cooperation with Minnesota Univ., Minneapolis.
Hennepin County Alcohol Safety Action Project625 2nd Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN United States 55402
University of Minnesota, MinneapolisMinneapolis, MN United States 55455
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Lowery, F
- Romslo, F
- Ives, K
- Publication Date: 1979-4
- Pagination: 102 p.
- TRT Terms: Countermeasures; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Law enforcement; Laws; Prevention; Safety; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00197727
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-804-471 Annual Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-048-1-064
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM