ANALYTIC STUDY NUMBER SIX. REHABILITATION SYSTEM UTAH ASAP (ALCOHOL SAFETY ACTION PROJECT). NOVEMBER 1975
The report reviews the effectiveness of rehabilitation efforts of ASAP in Salt Lake County. General practices involving court incentives are described and arrest recidivism of those individuals referred to selected programs are reviewed. Profiles of individuals in various treatment categories are compared.
- Sponsored in part by Utah Dept. of Public Safety, Salt Lake City.
Applied Management CorporationSalt Lake City, UT USA
Utah Department of Public SafetySalt Lake City, UT USA
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Byrd, R
- Allen, J
- Publication Date: 1975-11
- Pagination: 64 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholism; Courts; Driver rehabilitation; Drivers; Law enforcement; Project management; Recidivism; Social factors; Social impacts; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Profiles; Rehabilitation
- Geographic Terms: Utah
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Law; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00197726
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-202
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-159-2-249
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 15 2002 12:00AM