SAN ANTONIO ALCOHOL SAFETY ACTION PROJECT. ANALYTIC STUDY NO. 3. FINAL ANALYSIS OF ENFORCEMENT, 1972 THROUGH 1974
The Enforcement Countermeasure Activity Area consisted of two countermeasures: Enforcement of Training-classroom instruction for selected offers of the San Antonio Police Department in the severity of drinking-driver problems and in effective enforcement procedures; and Selective Enforcement-enforcement of high risk areas during all nights of the week by the trained officers of the San Antonio Police Department working on an overtime basis.
- See also PB-294848.
San Antonio Alcohol Safety Action Project303 South Alamo Street
San Antonio, TX United States 78205
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Langland, K F
- Hawkins, T E
- Dreyer, C B
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 59 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholism; Countermeasures; Drivers; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Evaluation; Law enforcement; Measures of effectiveness; Police; Specialized training; Urban areas
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Effectiveness
- Geographic Terms: Texas
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00197708
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-804-052 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-049-1-065
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 15 1979 12:00AM