CONTROL OF SERVICE RELIABILITY IN URBAN BUS NETWORKS: SIMULATED MODEL USERS' MANUAL
The manual provides the information required to use the bus network simulation model developed as a part of a project on analysis of control strategies for improving service reliability. The manual includes: (1) information on computer requirements, preparation of inputs and interpretation of outputs, and limits on the size of system which can be modeled; (2) detailed descriptions of all major subroutines; (3) error messages which can be produced by the model; and (4) a sample problem set-up.
Northern UniversityTransportation Center
Evanston, IL United States
Washington, DC United States 20590
- BOWMAN, L A
- Turnquist, M A
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: 79 p.
- TRT Terms: Bus transit; Buses; Control; Level of service; Management; Manuals; Mathematical models; Network analysis (Planning); Operations research; Reliability; Simulation; Transportation; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Services; Transportation models
- Old TRIS Terms: Bus transportation (Intracity)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00197691
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT/RSPA/DPB-50/79/6Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-80018
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 15 1981 12:00AM