AN ANALYSIS OF ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE MEASURES TO DETERMINE TOTAL PROJECT IMPACT, ANALYTICAL STUDY NO. 1
Analytic Study 1 provides an overview of total impact of ASAP intervention in Sioux City/Woodbury County. As a termination report, it focuses on change over the entire project period, rather than a one-year time period. Four major lines of analysis were followed. These included: (1) Total Impact Measures including Total Fatal and Injury Accidents, and A/R Fatal and Injury Accidents; (2) Differential Impact Effects focusing upon possible changes within subsections of the population; (3) Rehabilitation Efforts which provides a general view of the success of educational and rehabilitation efforts; and (4) Public Information and Education efforts as measured by selected questions from the Household and Voluntary Roadside Surveys.
- Prepared in cooperation with Morningside Coll., Sioux City, IA. Dept. of Sociology.
Sioux City-Woodbury County Alcohol Safety Action ProjectSioux City, IA USA
Morningside College, Sioux CitySioux City, IA USA
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-12
- Pagination: 48 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholism; Driver rehabilitation; Drivers; Education; Impacts; Injuries; Law enforcement; Project management; Public relations; Social factors; Social impacts; Surveys; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents; Rehabilitation
- Geographic Terms: Iowa
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00197681
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-983
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-163-2-256
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 15 2002 12:00AM