EVALUATION OF PASSENGER COUNTER SYSTEM FOR AN AVM EXPERIMENT. VOLUME II: TEST DATA
This report contains the test data of the evaluation of passenger counter sensors (PCS) for use in transit buses. It contains many laboratory/field test data sheets that describe each specific test that was conducted, the number of samples involved, and the conditions under which each test was performed, as well as sheets depicting the data recording format and data analysis.
- See also Volume 1, PB-294199.
Gould Information Identification IncorporatedFort Worth, TX USA
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA USA 02142
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Balaram, A
- Gruver, G
- Thomas, H
- Publication Date: 1979-2
- Pagination: 168 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic vehicle monitoring; Buses; Data analysis; Detection and identification; Detectors; Evaluation; Field tests; Laboratory tests; Mathematical analysis; Measurement; Passenger counting; Passenger transportation; Performance tests; Sensors; Specifications; Tests; Transportation operations; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Requirement; Transportation management
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00197647
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-UMTA-78-54 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-1237
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 15 1981 12:00AM