MANAGEMENT SUMMARY OF THE IDAHO ASAP DEMONSTRATION PROJECT JULY 1972-JUNE 1975
The report presents a condensed version of the three-year operational Alcohol Safety Action Project in Idaho. Countermeasures implemented to reduce the number of drunken drivers on Idaho highways are discussed. The contents of the report verifies the success of the project.
- Prepared in cooperation with Mauchly Wood Systems Corp., Boise, ID.
Idaho Alcohol Safety Action ProjectBoise, ID United States
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1979-5
- Pagination: 54 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholism; Countermeasures; Diagnosis; Diagnostic tests; Driver rehabilitation; Drivers; Education; Evaluation; Information services; Law enforcement; Legislation; Project management; Public relations; Regulations; Social factors; Social impacts; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents; Rehabilitation
- Geographic Terms: Idaho
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00197629
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-804-247
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-153-2-239
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 28 2002 12:00AM