IDAHO ASAP DEMONSTRATION PROJECT, VOLUME I. FINAL REPORT SUMMARY (1976)
The report provides background information for the Alcohol Safety Action Project in Idaho. Countermeasures implemented to reduce the number of drunken drivers on Idaho highways are discussed. Accident trends in Idaho before the project, during the project, and after the project, are analyzed.
- Prepared in cooperation with Mauchly Wood Systems Corp., Boise, ID.
Idaho Alcohol Safety Action ProjectBoise, ID USA
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1977-6-30
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholism; Countermeasures; Diagnosis; Diagnostic tests; Driver rehabilitation; Drivers; Evaluation; Fatalities; Impacts; Injuries; Law enforcement; Project management; Social factors; Social impacts; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents; Rehabilitation
- Geographic Terms: Idaho
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00197628
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-804-246
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-153-2-239
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 28 2002 12:00AM