ANALYTICAL STUDY NO. 3. AN ANALYSIS OF ASAP PATROL ACTIVITY
The report describes the special ASAP patrol enforcement countermeasure operation and strategies. The report also attempts to explore relationships between levels of enforcement and levels of accident occurrence. Demographic profiles of arrested DWI's are compared with profiles of fatally injured drivers to determine whether the target group is the same group at which enforcement is aimed. In addition, the efficiency of the patrol and its effect on other patrol activity in the state is discussed.
- Prepared in cooperation with Mauchly Wood Systems Corp., Boise, ID.
Idaho Alcohol Safety Action ProjectBoise, ID United States
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-5
- Pagination: 115 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholism; Demographics; Deployment; Detection and identification; Detectors; Diagnosis; Diagnostic tests; Impacts; Injuries; Law enforcement; Motor vehicle operations; Police; Recidivism; Social factors; Social impacts; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents; Profiles
- Geographic Terms: Idaho
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Society;
- Accession Number: 00197627
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-018
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-153-2-239
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 28 2002 12:00AM