IDAHO ASAP DEMONSTRATION PROJECT, VOLUME II. IN-DEPTH COUNTERMEASURE REPORTS JANUARY-DECEMBER 1975
The report contains a detailed analysis of all countermeasures implemented during the three year operations of the Idaho Alcohol safety action project. The expenditures and projected impact for each countermeasure are presented.
- Prepared in cooperation with Mauchly Wood Systems Corp., Boise, ID. See also Volume 1, PB-296 750.
Idaho Alcohol Safety Action ProjectBoise, ID United States
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-5-30
- Pagination: 64 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholism; Cost estimating; Countermeasures; Diagnosis; Diagnostic tests; Driver rehabilitation; Drivers; Education; Expenses; Law enforcement; Project management; Public relations; Recidivism; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rehabilitation
- Geographic Terms: Idaho
- Old TRIS Terms: Cost estimate
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00197626
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-023
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-153-2-239
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 28 2002 12:00AM