IDAHO ASAP DEMONSTRATION PROJECT, VOLUME I. ANNUAL REPORT SUMMARY JANUARY-DECEMBER 1975
The report examines the three year operations of the Idaho Alcohol Safety Action Project. Countermeasures implemented to reduce the number of drunken drivers on Idaho highways are discussed.
- Prepared in cooperation with Mauchly Wood Systems Corp., Boise, ID. See also Volume 2, PB-296 751.
Idaho Alcohol Safety Action ProjectBoise, ID USA
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-6-30
- Pagination: 46 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholism; Countermeasures; Diagnosis; Diagnostic tests; Driver rehabilitation; Drivers; Education; Law enforcement; Project management; Public relations; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents; Rehabilitation
- Geographic Terms: Idaho
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00197625
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-022
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-153-2-239
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 28 2002 12:00AM