EVALUATION EXTENSION - LEVEL II. ANNUAL REPORT
The document describes the operational period of the ASAP project, the countermeasures employed and evaluates their impact on the ASAP community. It then reports on the overall ASAP community progress.
- Sponsored in part by Utah Dept. of Public Safety, Salt Lake City.
Applied Management CorporationSalt Lake City, UT USA
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 100 p.
- TRT Terms: Law enforcement; Prevention; Project management; Safety; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Geographic Terms: Utah
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00197619
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-804-182
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-159-2-249
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Aug 28 2002 12:00AM