JUDICIAL DISPOSITION OF ALCOHOL-RELATED TRAFFIC ARRESTS. ANALYTIC STUDY 4
The study summarizes the disposition of DWI arrests in Hennepin County, Minnesota, from 1971 through 1976. Trends in proportions of differing disposition are noted and related to factors such as blood alcohol concentration. Court 'backlog' or time between arrest and case disposition is tabulated, as is the utilization of pre-sentence investigations. Fines assessed and workhouse sentences are also presented.
- Prepared in cooperation with Minnesota Univ., Minneapolis.
Hennepin County Alcohol Safety Action Project625 2nd Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN United States 55402
University of Minnesota, MinneapolisMinneapolis, MN United States 55455
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Romslo, F
- Ives, K
- Lowery, F
- Publication Date: 1977-5
- Pagination: 37 p.
- TRT Terms: Law enforcement; Prevention; Safety; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00197618
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-804-467
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-048-1-064
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 28 2002 12:00AM