STANDARDS ENFORCEMENT TEST REPORTS INDEX FOR 1978
The document presents an index to the Compliance Test Reports of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration which were released to the public during calendar year 1978. The index is divided into eleven sections as follows: Manufacturer, Model Year, Model or Part Number, Fall, FMVSS Number, Component or Vehicle ID (NHTSA No.), Laboratory Test Number, CIR Number, HS Number, Brand or Seller, and Tire Size or Body Style.
- See also report dated Jan 78, PB-279 755.
Kappa Systems, Incorporated1501 Wilson Boulevard
Arlington, VA USA 22209
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1979-2-27
- Pagination: 1572 p.
- TRT Terms: Automotive engineering; Components; Design standards; Headlamps; Indexes (Information management); Motor vehicles; Passenger vehicles; Safety; Standards; Technical reports; Tests; Tires
- Old TRIS Terms: Indexes documentation
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00197617
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-803-895
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 28 2002 12:00AM