OBSERVATIONS OF FIELD PERFORMANCE OF CONTINUOUSLY REINFORCED CONCRETE PAVEMENTS IN OHIO
This report documents the fact that the Chang-Majidzadeh design criteria can be used to predict crack spacing in CRC pavement structures. The Chang-Majidzadeh model is also found to be in agreement with the NCHRP proposed design criteria. The major points of agreement are given.
- Sponsored in part by Ohio Dept. of Transportation, Columbus.
Majidzadeh (Kamran)Worthington, OH United States
Columbus, OH United States 43223
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Majidzadeh, K
- Publication Date: 1978-9
- Pagination: 139 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete pavements; Cracking; Design; Field tests; Performance evaluations; Reinforced concrete
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria
- Geographic Terms: Ohio
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00197598
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/RD-79-S0849, HPR14278
- Files: NTIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Aug 28 2002 12:00AM