AN INITIAL ASSESSMENT OF THE LITERATURE ON THE MEASUREMENT, CONTROL, TRANSPORT, TRANSFORMATION AND HEALTH EFFECTS OF UNREGULATED DIESEL ENGINE EMISSIONS
This report constitutes an initial assessment of the literature in critical areas relating to the measurement, control, atmospheric processes, and possible health effects of unregulated diesel emissions. The four major topics treated are: (1) Measurement and characterization of emissions; (2) Control technology; (3) Atmospheric transport, transformation, and microbiological assay; (4) Carcinogenic health aspects.
South Coast Technology, Incorporated15001 Commerce Drive, Suite 406
Dearborn, MI USA 48120
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Andon, J
- Siegel, H M
- JOHNSON, J H
- Leddy, D G
- Smaby, S
- Publication Date: 1979-1
- Pagination: 516 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality management; Aromatic hydrocarbons; Assessments; Carcinogens; Chemical analysis; Diesel engine exhaust gases; Diesel engines; Diesel fuels; Electron microscopy; Exhaust gases; Fuel injectors; Grain size (Geology); Health; Inorganic compounds; Measurement; Organic compounds; Oxygen; Particles; Physical properties; Pollutants; Public health; Regulations; Reviews; Sampling; Separators; Toxicity; Transformations (Mathematics); Transport properties (Physics); Urban areas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Revisions; Transport properties
- Old TRIS Terms: Agglomerators; Aromatic polycyclic hydrocarbons; Government regulations; Impactors; Oxygen organic compounds
- Subject Areas: Environment; Finance; Highways; Law; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00197578
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-804-010 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-7-01790
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 28 1979 12:00AM